Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

This is getting old.

So I should be going out with Denise sometime this weekend. I'm excited because this is the first time I've asked a girl out and not been totally nervous. I was just fine. It was very different for me. So far she seems pretty cool and I'm excited to get to know her better and see if there is some potential there, I hope there is, but we'll have to see.

Do you know what the worst part about dating is? The worst part is that no matter how much you have learned and progressed you always feel like you're repeating history when you start dating someone new, especially when you've been dating as long as I have. Even if things are different they still feel the same. But I'm doing my best to recognize the positive changes that I've made and to give every girl the best chance I can. The same could probably be said for giving myself a chance. So far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home