Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I lost to puke!

I've decided my life is boring. I mean I never do anything exciting. I wish there was more exciting things happening, but sometimes life just falls into that day to day slumber.

So I realized just how boring my life is when my roomate told me that he is having an exciting day because he woke up puking this morning. I tried to tell him my day was better going through all the amazing things I did today, choir, scripture study, nap time, then off to buy some ram and go to work. I stopped and thought about it for a minute. "My life is so lame" I had nothing to compete with, nothing! I lost to puke!

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um. gross.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home