Girls!
This is my 3rd entry today, I suppose it's just one of those days. Why do girls have the worst timing ever? Just when I'm starting to get over a girl she pops back up somehow just long enough to mess with me. I haven't talked to Angela for about two weeks now and she pops on and chats with me for a few minutes, then POOF she's gone again just as quickly as she appeared. It left me feeling all weird and hurt. I mean, this is a girl who actually said she liked me. She was a huge maybe, and I liked her too.
I hate how I always (despite all that I've learned) end up liking a girl just enough to get hurt. After all this time I've become so defensive that I feel like a joke, but despite that I still let myself get hurt. It's freakin stupid!
Well at least I haven't left myself hanging, I've kind of moved on, or at least I'm trying to. We'll see how the big date goes this week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home