Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Deep thoughts are for pansies!

So I thought I'd attempt to be poetic, but I decided I don't really give a damn. I'm having a typical Monday, and that means it sucks *%$. I think the thing I hate the most about Mondays is that they're an eternal kind of day. When I say eternal I'm thinking more along the lines of eternal damnation. Monday has a way of reminding me that work is eternal and next week will be very much like this week and the week after that will be the same too. It just goes on and on forever.

By the time my day off rolls around I'm so zapped (from talking to dumb old people all day long) that I just want to vege and do nothing. I end up just chilling for the majority of my weekend. I still try my best to get out of the house though. Still, I think I've become pretty complacent with my life in general. At least I'm aware of it, right? I mean that's good I think.


So on a totally different note I haven't talked to Angela in about two weeks. It's not too big of a deal, but it is kind of sad. She is one of my buds and I enjoyed talking to her, albeit by text messages. At any rate it's funny that when you lose contact with some people you barely notice it while on the other hand when you lose contact with other people it is kind of sad. I haven't talked with Holly in quite a while either and I really don't care, but then what they say is true, hindsight is 20 20.

I have reflected upon some of the people in my past that I've lost touch with. The ones I would really like to talk to again if possible. Christene Olschewski is one of those people that I wish I had somehow stayed in touch with. She was an awesome friend, even if she didn't realize it. I'm sure there are others but she is the foremost in my mind.

Anyways, that's life. Just as Mondays suck, people lose touch. Things just go that way. Life is a highway and everybody has to get off on their own exits and go their own way. Most of us lose touch and in a lot of cases we never talk again. Some people actually act as a taxi cab type service helping us get from one point to another. I can think of a handful of people that have helped me at one point or another in my life. In fact I think the Lord has blessed me with lots of people that have helped me learn and mature along my way. I'm sure that all my friends have helped in some way, so thanks guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home