Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Who's reading?

So I just realized that my adsense andvertisement is posting singles links since I have been talking about married people. I just noticed a link for "men looking for men." Just so you know I have nothing to do with the ads, they're just posted randomly based on the content of the words on the page. As soon as I can remember how to do it I'm going to remove them.

I don't really even know who reads my blog any more anyways. Do me a favor and if you've read this post a comment so I can see who all is reading my blog.

Sweet, I fixed it ... kind of. Still some singles links up there for you single people.

3 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blog chuso!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Bob said...

I'm also a chuck blog reader.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Lacey said...

I read your blog, although I will have to make an effort to come more than once a week seeing as you are a mega poster, sheesh, you make the rest of us look bad..ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home