Dang
Well I had a nice surprise this weekend. Angela came home for the weekend and I got to hang out with her Friday. I was hoping for Saturday and or a Sunday too, but I haven't heard from her since earlier today so I'm assuming she is busy.
I'm totally glad that we got to hang out on Friday, but I'm still bummed that I am missing out on seeing her tonight. I really don't know what else to say. It's just hard because I know she's busy with school and can't talk much. I totally respect that, but it still makes me sad that I'm going to miss out on seeing her tonight.
So I'm sure you can imagine how I'm feeling. I'm just sad, but that's life. She came home to get some things done and her family wanted to be with her. That's all understandable, but it doesn't make me feel any better.
Well, that's it for now. I could go on but you have an idea of how I'm feeling.
On a brighter note I ended up hanging out with her after midnight. She needed to setup her computer with xp and didn't know how to do that so I went over to her house until about 3 am to help her with it. I'm totally exhausted today, but it was worth it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home