Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Up late

I'm up late again. I took a nap to make up for the lost sleep so I'm sitting here enjoying being up late knowing I can sleep in tomorrow. I guess it is random but I'm hoping to get a hammock with my next pay check so I can lay out in it on clear nights and see the moon and stars. It would be nice if I could enjoy them with someone special. I think one of the things I liked the most about being with someone was the simple things like having someone play with my hair. I'm probably being random cause I'm up late, who knows.

Wow, two entries in one night. That's something I haven't done in a while. I'm still here wondering where to go next. I've got answers and questions. I guess that's not anything new though. Wow, I think I'm getting into ramble mode. If you want to know anything it's best to ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home