Holding on
I had all these changes in mind when I got home from San Antonio. I was excited even though I thought I might be single again real soon (and now I am). I realized a lot of the fear was from the possible changes, and not from being single again. For a while I was excited about embracing the changes and had a lot in mind.
Life is like driving, you hit all the green lights for a while and feel good, then for one reason or another all the lights turn red all of a sudden and slow you down. Anyways, it's a lousy metaphor for me feeling like I'm falling back into my old way of thinking. I have a lot of fun new things I want to do this summer. If you're curious about what then feel free to ask me. Some of them might surprise you.
For now I'm just trying to embrace and actively seek those changes. It's hard not to be complacent but I'm doing my best.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home