On my mind
I've had someone on my mind a lot lately. I guess I haven't done much to try and avoid it. This has been going on for about 2 months now. I think I need to just do my best to forget it but I just want to talk to the person to see how they're doing, but all my efforts haven't worked. Sorry if I sound out of it, I totally am at the moment. I'm tired, although still awake and aware of what's on my mind. I felt like I needed to say that I wish I could talk to this person, but it's outside my control it seems.
I got my new computer yesterday and ended up staying up very late trying to get it up and running. It took quite a while to figure out some things. I ended up having to install a floppy drive to get some drivers installed. Between that and some cabling issues (the retailers fault not mine) I barely got it up and running until this afternoon. I was up very late working on it and woke up early to run some errands. I'm very tired. I'm probably going to take a nap and then play around with the new computer for a bit.
This is making for a very dazed weekend. I hung out with my friend Tanya a lot this weekend. I haven't hung out with her in a long time. She has been through a similar situation as my current one so it was kind of cool that we could relate. It's always good to have friends who you can relate to.
Anywho back to the first subject I wish I could talk to that person. Sometimes you just can't express the intentions of your heart, and in this case I don't think it'd matter even if I could.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home