Hilarie is gone
I remember when my Uncle Kerry died. It didn't really hit me right away. I tend to go on with life and not realize my loss until some point it just hits me and I lose it. I heard my uncle had died in a car wreck, nothing. A few days later we drove down to St. George to go to the funeral. I got through the viewing and the whole funeral before something hit me, he was gone. I lost it at that point.
I spent my last night with Hilarie tonight. I still haven't realized it yet. I really love her guys. I just know I'm in for a rude awakening since I won't hear so much as a peep for a good week or two, maybe longer. She will only be able to send regular mail for a while. I think I'm addicted to Hilarie, all things Hilarie too. I am going to do my best to stay distracted I guess. Work is great for that, so is W.O.W. and any other video game for that matter. I've still got a lot to do as well for the wedding, nothing soon mind you.
I already miss her but it hasn't hit me yet, I'm not sure when it will.

1 Comments:
Oh poor in love chuso! It'll go by fast! And just think! You got a LOVELY present in the grab bags today! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home