Big update
Well there had to be an update for this. Up until about a month ago things were normal. I worked and that was about it. I kind of had a whirlwind of dates and dating potential about a month ago though and it got things all stirred up nicely. So a month later or so I sit with a girlfriend whom I’m totally in love with and whom feels the same about me.
I won’t go off about being in love, I know it made me sick and I won’t subject anyone to it. I think saying I’m in love is enough as I am a very cynical person and it takes a lot for me to admit it openly. Hil goes to basic training in about 6 weeks and she’ll be gone for 6 months. It’s kind of a monkey wrench in the whole thing except that I’ll have some time to get my act together and get ready for when she gets home. We’ve already talked a ton about long term plans and while it’s not official it’s extremely likely I’ll be married before the year is over.
That’s pretty much the biggest damn thing to happen to me … let me see … EVER! So it’s happy news. I’m also excited to have a good 8 months to do a lot of positive new things and make some great changes for the better. It’s going to be a kick ass year and I’m stoked.

1 Comments:
Yeah! How exciting! You have to do a post about her so we can get to know her a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home