Perspective
It's funny how perspective works. Sometimes you get it without even seeking it. It's like the other day I was staring at the floor in the foyer at work, just lost in my thoughts. Then I realized that even though I was staring at the floor I was seeing the reflection of the ceiling. It kind of made me think. Unfortunately I don't have a real life example of how this could be applied.
Lately ... hmmm what can I say about lately? I got another good promotion at work and start my new job today, it's going to be awesome.
Otherwise ... ugh, what can I say about dating and romance really? Come on lets be honest, I'm a man, I'm clueless! Even if I thought something was going well chances are I'd be wrong, or vis versa if I thought they were going bad. Rather then spilling it all out on you I'll just say I think things are going well, and that doesn't really mean with any particular person. I just went through a "grateful to be single" phase. I'm coming out now and thinking differently.
I'm at the point where it's a "we'll see what happens" kind of situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home