Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The long way

I finally started my new schedule at my new job. I get off at 7 and some nights if I don't have anything to do I take the long way home. I've tried a variety of routes and enjoyed all of them more then the quick freeway route home.

I've been down streets I had never been down before. It is actually a lot of fun to try taking a different route here or there. I need to look at my life more like that trip home. Sometimes I feel guilty because I haven't taken the freeway route like a lot of people and gotten to my destination fast. It's a sad way of viewing things because those scenic trips home have been quite delightful. I've really enjoyed listening to the radio, but more so my thoughts. Life is noisy and distracting as it is already without all the things I add to it. It is just nice to take time to think and enjoy things more.

As a side note and a totally unrelated topic does anybody know any good dentists? I need some very serious dental work done, work I've put off for years now, and I need to get it done quickly and reliably. I'm not even worried about the costs anymore (within reason of course).

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a great dentist, his name is Peter Moore. His office is out at Jordan Landing I'm not sure of the exact address but he's really good and reasonably priced...as far as dentists go anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home