July
Well as most of you know I started a new job a while ago. It is going great so far. It's a very positive change honestly, I feel better as a person overall for having been there already and it has only been 2 weeks.
I'm trying to be positive because I'm feeling sad at the moment. It's nothing new, just silly loneliness stuff. At any rate I realized I hadn't been writing much like I should be, since that typically seems to help.
I guess I don't write much any more because I just don't feel like there is much to write about. I mean ... I guess I don't feel too good about myself for a lot of reasons (most of which are probably stupid) so I don't always feel up to writing about anything. It's dumb and this job has been a good change, but more then that it comes down to choices about how I see and feel about myself. It's good to know that it's in my hands, I think I let myself feel hopeless and out of control far too often.
I hate to sound depressing. Once upon a time I had super happy funny entries that were AWESOME, however I just don't think in the same way I did back then. I always had something funny on my mind to write about and somehow wrote it in my head before I even sat down to the computer. Those were the days. If you haven't already done so you should read some of my first few entries. They still make me laugh and put a smile on my face.
That's all for now. I'll try to keep this thing updated.

1 Comments:
Change is hard, but the more changes you make the easier it gets. Hang in there.
Post a Comment
<< Home