Change
Well today is my last day at working at Ikano. It is sad in a way to see it go when I've been here for more then 5 1/2 years. But I'm so overdue for change that I'm curdling here, If I was milk I'd be freakin cottage cheese. That's a great metaphor!
So I start my new job on Monday. I'm excited about everything but the training schedule from 8 am (which feels like FREAKIN DAWN to me) to 4:30 pm. I'm hoping that with this change others will follow and we'll be living the good life before you know it ... ok not the good life so to speak but something more, if that makes sense.
Something more is a whole topic in and of itself. It's easy to surmise, something different then what I have now. That includes job, school, and romance ... something my life has been utterly devoid of. Anyways its my own fault and I don't wanna feel guilty about that just now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home