Update
It’s a pun, do you get it? Hahahaha update. So I went on a date with this awesome girl I met at work named Cami. It was tons of fun, she’s so easy to talk to … almost too easy since I feel like I say too much at times. It seems like we have a lot in common. Anyways we went to dinner and then met up with some friends and went bowling and watched a movie.
My favorite part of the evening was totally dinner just because we talked a lot and I swear I barely ate anything at all because I was laughing and talking so much it was great. Anywho it was a lot of fun. I got tired towards the end and was probably super boring to be around though. It was totally a lot of fun.
So I was at this computer shop today and the parents of the owner came in. They were pretty old. His mother was quite talkative and said they had just come from a Navy reunion because she served in the Navy. I asked her when and she told me where she had served. (That’s not a typo, she was a wee bit hard of hearing) She mentioned her husband had served in the south pacific and was in the last battle of the war. I laughed when she asked if I knew which one that was. I then started talking to him about that because I think it is awesome to talk to someone who was actually there. She was funny and interrupted and asked why I didn’t ask where she had served, and so then I did and we talked quite a bit more.
She told her son that his customer’s were so nice. I think he must have thought I was just being nice but I really was excited to speak with both of them. I love that era of history and just think the people that lived through it are amazing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home