Another mommy update
Well I went up and saw my mom in the psych ward and she's doing great! She's getting help for more then just what she went up there for. She is even helping other people in the ward with her! She was able to explain the hallucination that got her in the hospital last Tuesday and it had deep roots in some of her biggest fears. It was a lot of what my brothers and I suspected.
She is doing great and will possibly come home Saturday sometime. In the meantime she seems happier then she has in a long time and seems to have more purpose. She was talking about what she wanted to be and how she wanted to help people.
I've been telling my mom for a few years now that she needs to write because she has so much to say and she's going to do that in addition to other things.
So things are good.

1 Comments:
glad to hear things are going better!
Post a Comment
<< Home