Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Memories

I'm stealing this entry from a friend. She wanted people to post comments about memories they had of her. So feel free to post a memory you have had of me. Maybe a first memory or impression, or just your favorite memory of me or anything really.

4 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger The Bakers said...

YAY!!! I think one of my favorite memories with you is eating ice cream in the Walmart parking lot. Good times :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jaci said...

I wont go into details, but I totally remember when I was at Kellee's and we were all hanging out and I was studying for a anatomy final that was coming up. Now those were some funny conversations!!!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

Candy Poker, at your old condo. Crying I was laughing so hard

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

catching a duck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home