Job interviews and first dates
So I had an interview for a job I really want this morning. I’ve gotten fed up with my current job of 5 ½ years and just need a freakin change already. I’m hoping I’ll get this job with
I can’t help but notice the similarity between job interviews and dates, namely first dates. I always walk away thinking I did good and that I’m for sure going to get the job or that things will go well with the girl. I’ve learned not to get my hopes up the last few years as neither of these two things has gone well in my life.
I really need some change in my life and I am posting about this early because I was hoping to wait until I get this job to do so. I am worried I won’t get it because I really don’t know what I’ll do if I don’t get it. I sure hope I do! Kellee had a dream I did and
So cross your fingers and your toes!

2 Comments:
Of course I will! And its good if Kellee had a dream about it! :)
So...uh...if you need someone to babysit your Xbox while you're away at your new job, I get first dibs! I mean, uh...I wouldn't want it to get lonesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home