Life is a merry go round
And I’m sick of it. It’s just the same ol’ thing really, take a chance and get hurt. It just makes me wonder how the hell anybody ever ends up together to be honest. It’s a load of crap really. It seems like I come out of my shell only so often and when I do I find nothing but reasons to stay the hell in. Every time I really try and date and give things a chance it bites me in the ass. I just can’t tell you all how frustrating it is, it hurts too.
Anyways I’m just feeling lonely. I should be sleeping since I have to wake up really early, but I know I won’t be able to clear my head for hours probably. I keep on hoping something will change. This move was a big change, but it seems to be the only thing currently.
Bah! I'm so depressing! These entries are supposed to make me feel better, not worse!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home