Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Seriously!

So I’ve had this uncomfortable situation around my house lately. My land lord has a girl friend, which isn’t a big deal. But they’re the king and queen of PDA. Almost every single night they can be found on the down stairs couch, laying down, and either making out or asleep. Holy crap it’s uncomfortable! Seriously everybody that lives here flat out avoids going down there, but we have to in order to get to the kitchen.

I’ve thought up a few ideas for retaliation. Water guns might come in handy in such a situation. I was also thinking maybe I’d just stroll around the house in my underwear. “You’re not comfortable with that you say? Well I am, so it doesn’t matter what you think!” I’m sure that’d go over well. Fortunately I won’t be here too much longer, I’ll be moving in a couple of months. I haven’t made an official announcement to my roommates yet, I figure it’s silly to do so until I’m 100% sure of my plans.

Any ideas about how to get my land lord to lay off his girlfriend for 10 seconds? I could just talk to him, but he’s kind of a control freak and I know what he’ll say, “this is my house and if you don’t like it then move!” Funny that we’re paying so it could be our house as well, and yet it hasn’t ever really felt like home, much less so then it could have with the uncomfortable situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home