Another thing.
I'm not even sure what's on my mind. It's one of those times when I just know that I need to put an effort forward. It's hard to get out of the quagmire sometimes, but the first step is realizing you can't stay I guess. My oldest brother went off about how some people content them selves with too little. They could be so much and they do so little. As he puts it, they allow themselves to become victims of their own situations, situations which in reality they have full control over. It's just that they lie to themselves long enough until things are out of control and they really feel like they can't control them. It's just like frisbee, when that voice inside your head says something like "I'm too tired to play today" just reply, "bull shit!"
I figure that's a good philosophy on life. We all lie to ourselves with crap like that sometimes, just respond firmly like that and realize that the truth of the matter is that you're in control and not some nagging voice in the back of your head.
I was a bit harsh in the last entry, but the address to my blog has changed for good reason. It's hard to let go, I can understand that, but the quagmire is beginning to stink and I'm sick of having company. I'm moving on, and hell if I know where I'm going but any place is better then here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home