A day just for me
So I was just thinking, we have mother's day and father's day but no bachelor or Bachelorette's day. So I've decided that such as it is I am announcing that next Sunday is Bachelor's day, a day to celebrate all things bachelor. The following Sunday is Bachelorette's day. So guess what we're going to do? We're going to freakin celebrate, that's what we're going to do! It's going to be one hell of a day. So get ready to take some pictures and scrap book like mad (more so for Bachelorette's day then the other).
Now I have no idea in hell how one celebrates Bachelorette's day, but I know how I'm going to celebrate Bachelor day. I'm going to chill with my bachelor buddies an have a good ol' time, probably playing video games or watching a great action movie, maybe some kind of sporting event. We're going to be rude and crude, burping and cussing like a man does, maybe farting too. Hooo weee I'm excited.
So what do you think is the best way to celebrate Bachelor and Bachelorette's day?
Having announced this I sure hope you're as excited as me about this! Of course after reading my description of what Bachelor's day is going to be like I've realized that's what I do most nights of the week .... albeit not as an official celebration, so it's still different.

1 Comments:
So how did your Bachelor's Day go?
Post a Comment
<< Home