Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Dreams

Well to answer the anonymous question about Bachelor's day, it went well. Although I did nothing but play video games all day long.

So I'd like to talk about dreams. I keep on having dreams about girls, cuddly kissy dreams at that. It's nice, until I wake up and realize, it was just a dream! I guess it doesn't mean much but it sure can be frustrating to have those kinds of annoying dreams. It's like that scripture in 2nd Nephi where he talks about people dreaming of drinking and waking but then waking up thirsty. Would I be thirsty if I had not dreamed about drinking? I mean this metaphorically of course. Would I feel as lonely if I didn't have these kinds of dreams? Who knows, what do you think?

Personally, I love dreams. I rarely have bad ones. I always look forward to sleeping in a bit because that's when I remember my dreams best and have the most control over them. I get tons of inspiration at night. The other night I thought of 2 good ideas for stupid movies I'm going to make. The problem is getting yourself out of bed to write them down. I have put a pen and paper next to my bed for this reason.

I think this has turned into a rambling post, dang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home