Painfully Ironic
I have really bad luck with women. This usually just means they don't like me. See I'm kind of ackward around them. I can't really figure it out but it's true. Well then Angela comes along and I'm thinking things are going to be good, and heaven knows they are, but she went away to school on Monday as most of you know and that makes it all kinda crappy. I mean who knows what could happen if anything.
It's crazy that I got my heart set on her after really only knowing her for a week. I know I've got to date other girls because it would be stupid not too and besides they deserve a chance with the ol' chuckmeister right? Well ... yeah I'll date them and give them as much of a chance as anybody. It would be dumb not too, but part of me is sad that Angela is so far away. Still I have learned some important things from Angela and I hope to learn more.
As a side note (because it is a side note in my heart) we have found out that we have to move. Probably at the end of September. Stupid neighbors, if I didn't think it was ethically wrong I'd give you the next door neighbors address and encourage you to egg their house. As it is I think it is the Lord forcing some more educating change on me and I'm excited to go where he would have me go.

2 Comments:
are you kidding me chuso! Where are you going to go this time?? what is the deal with your stupid neighbors! oh my gosh!
Hi Chuck,
I've been out of town a couple weeks, and have been wanting to chat with you after church. Always thwarted. You've got a point..I do want a chance with the chuckmeister (what you wrote above). It's so annoying that my work takes me out of town! I hope I see you at church this week. Bye!
Post a Comment
<< Home