Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

All moved in

I finished moving in a few hours ago. I hate moving! It is just a pain in the butt. But on the other hand I'm grateful for changes in my life that push me forward. I still haven't quite unpacked but I've found out lately that I really have to pace myself. I got a migraine just before I finished earlier, and now I'm waiting for a buddy of mine to bring me some ibprofin and caffeine.

So here's a question for you, I had already moved all of my stuff in before my other roomates even started, does that make me selfish? I'm all kinds of worn out and I just don't feel up to helping them. One of my roomates seemed angry about this and just hung up on me, he's such a girl sometimes! When I move I like to get everything moved and unpacked in as short a time as possible because I hate moving. When I'm done I like to be done.

I'm currently in that mode one gets in when they're not quite sure where home is. Well all my stuff is at the other place, but my roomates are here still and that is the biggest thing that makes a place feel like home to me. After I got all moved in I came back here, ate some food, took a shower, then took a nap. I hate it when you move and you wake up in the middle of the night and forget where you are. It's annoying, I guess after a week or two I'll be used to the new place and it will begin to feel like home.

So Holly wants to hang out tonight, as do Debbie and Tanya. I was driving with my roomate while I was talking to all of them and he said he thinks I have lots of girls. I made sure he knew they were just friends, but then he said "you marry your friends." No offense to any of you fine fine ladies, but I'm not marrying you.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Bob said...

We'll wel ike your place. Does Doug read your blog? We were just curious. I know that Jimmy does. Anyway, we're glad that that move was relatively harmless.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jim said...

So you and Marcus split up, huh? How's living with Giovanni?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home