Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The ol' dating pool

So I went on a date the other night with a friend of a friend. Her name is Brittany, and no I didn't get lined up, I did all the work myself. On the way home I got to thinking about dating and how I felt about Brittany. It was just a first date so I didn't expect much. As far as the dating pool goes I'm still in, but I'm just wading in the shallow end for now. I want to feel like I can go a little deeper but I just don't yet. Things still hurt. As far as Brittany goes though that doesn't mean that she's out of the picture, it just means that if anything is going to happen, either with her or anybody else then it will take some time.

I realized something the other day. I am the youngest of 4 brothers. Tim is the oldest and he got married when he was either 20 or 21, Bob got married when he was 24, and Brad got married when he was 24 as well. I turn 25 in December, that means I'll be the one who lasted the longest as a bachelor! Brad and Bob also had 2 year missions so they could have gotten married at a much younger age, but not me. I'm shooting for the sky apparently. I kind of think it's cool because I have more time to prepare for marriage. As well as finding the right person I am making sure that I am the right person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home