CHANGE!!!!
This is most definetely a hard time for me. There are so many things changing in my life right now that I'm close to either blowing up from stress, or crying. I've got so many possibilities to consider with where I'm moving, who I should be dating, and where I'm going to work that I seriously can't sleep well at night. So if any of you know of a cheap place to live with good lds roomates, a good job, or maybe a nice girl to date let me know.
I'm totally done with this single living with roomate stage of my life. I want a family already. I want somebody to come home to at night, somebody to love and serve, not just for a day or two but forever. I know I'm not perfect but I just want to be loved. I'm seriously hurting inside trying to figure out what the Lord wants me to learn from all of this and also what he wants me to do. Hopefully I'll make the right choices and find some peace of mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home