Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm going to sound like a whiner

So it seems like everything is changing in my life right now. I’m looking at getting a new job. I found out that I have to move in a month. The whole dating thing feels very inconsistent and so hence it always feels like it is changing. I got a new bishopric Sunday. I can handle change, and I know that we can handle any situation we are put in, but it still feels hard.
All of my roommates want to move into another house and stay together. I think it sounds fun, but with all the change is it really a good idea for me to cling to my comfort zone? I wonder if maybe the Lord wants me to go another direction. I’m not sure if I’ll stay with all of my roommates. If I find a cheaper place somewhere else I’m going to take it. I am seriously afraid of change, but I have to just deal with it I guess because it is being forced on me. I am really looking forward to the day when I am married and have a nice place to live and some financial security. It would be really nice. As for now it seriously feels like everything in my life is up in the air, and who knows what is going to happen.
I suppose it’s all a matter of faith. My problem is that I am trying to see the end from the beginning. I think that’s a Harold B. Lee quote by the way. I guess I just need to “try to enjoy the here and now [because] the future will take care of itself somehow” (that was Howard Jones). Life sure is hard sometimes isn’t it?.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jim said...

Dude, that's exciting! Change is the only constant (besides math, of course). What are you doing right now, though, for your future financial security? Trust me, it just doesn't pop out of nowhere...unless you happen to get on Deal or No Deal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home