Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I have an audience.

I've noticed that my entries have been very different lately then they used to be. The difference is that I know people are going to read my blog and so I am catering to my audience. The problem is that I am not being quite as honest and open as I could be. So I've decided to forget my audience and to write the way I used to. So, having said that the first thing I want to get off my chest is this, I hate you Jimmy.

I've got lots of change in my life right now. At first the prospect of all of these changes scared me, but now it doesn't. I've realized that Heavenly father has put me in a situation where things are going to change. My job is going to change, my dating situation, my living situation and my ward. If Heavenly father has done this for me then I should embrace it rather then fearing it. I know that some of my roomates don't want to go to a new ward, but I've realized that change is good. With this attitude I've come to realize that there isn't anything to fear.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Yeah? Well you're no spring chicken yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home