Dinner and a movie
I went out with Jaci last night. We met at tgi fridays. Just so you all know Jaci is a friend of a friend. For the last week we have been talking on msn messenger. I asked her out and we met for the first time last night. I had a lot of fun with her. We went out to dinner and then watched a movie at her house. Sometimes I'm amazed that first dates can actually be good. I say that because I've had so many bad first dates that it seems inconceivable that I could have a good one. Well this was as good a first date as I’ve ever had. I was nervous to meet her. I always get nervous until I remember to just be myself and have fun. Once I did I was ok. She worried that I wouldn’t think she was cute and let me tell you that she is a beautiful woman. Hopefully we can go out again sometime, but we’ll just have to see.

1 Comments:
Jaci's RAD!!
Post a Comment
<< Home