I am single
So I've been dating this great girl named Holly. We weren't technically exclusive, but it felt that way. Anyways we had a talk and we've both agreed that we should both date other people as well as dating each other. We've decided to focus more on our friendship and see what happens. Who knows what will happen. It really hurt at first but now I feel like it is a good thing. I'm just going to follow my mom's advice and date a lot of people for fun. You know what? Fun is great, you can never go wrong with fun. Unless you try that no fun variety. Anyways there you have it, I'm single. I was before too technically but I didn't feel like it. In some ways this is great because I feel totally free and in other ways it stinks because I hate all the logistics involved in dating. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Just a quick clarification for a friend. I am single, very single in fact. No girlfriends here, not even one! And yes that is kind of sad for me, but life has a way of working out. I think the Lord blesses us in the best way he can, it's just that we don't always understand the full extent to which we learn through our trials and so hence we are often times blind to the blessings we receive.

2 Comments:
Well, if that's how she feels then its better that way. Its better to be with someone who will commit instead of string you along. I know that you really liked this girl, but you'll find someone that you can be happy with.
"I say spew. If you hurl and she comes back, she's yours. If you blow chunks and she bolts, it was never meant to be."
This is perhaps the most sage wisdom you will ever see. It applies not only to the obvious act of ralphing, but to all human weakness that we men take so much care to hide.
Post a Comment
<< Home