Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, May 12, 2006

It's over

Do you know that all my entries seem to just be depressing lately? Well here's another one. Things are officially over with Holly. It wasn't a huge shock to find out she just wanted to be friends, and it really isn't that different from what we were before either. Even though it isn't a big shock it still hurts. Every bump in the road hurts. At times like this I wonder if I am like the man who almost drowned in the shallow end of the pool because he didn't realize all he had to do to survive was stand up. I keep on hoping that this whole dating stage of my life will be over soon. Maybe it will and I have just learned another lesson from Holly that will come in handy.

Yesterday I was bummed about the whole ordeal. I talked to one of my friends who I was interested in a while back before Holly. We were talking about the boy she likes and how things were going, and they are not going well. It's silly but it gave me hope, we're going out tonight, and we hung out last night and had good times. It's like a glimpse of the finish line in the middle of a marathon. It's a much better vision then the mirage that Holly was, or is it?

If I make it to the other side of June then I’m telling all of you it will be a miracle. I have to be honest, I feel a lost stronger now then I was even two weeks ago. It’s encouraging to say the least. Hopefully this means I’m learning something from all of this. Well there you have it, nothing has really changed at all it seems, and yet in some ways everything has changed. I suppose that’s one of those things you have to accept to move on because if you don’t it happens anyways and you’re left hurting over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home