Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We get what we deserve

So I went with my friend Doug to get some food at cafe rio. He had one of those stamp cards and he was on his free meal. It was a little confusing because he got a free meal and then I got one. I thought that his free meal was mine, but then I realized that I he had not paid either. So I went back to pay for it and he was telling me to forget it. I went back and payed for my meal and Doug agreed that it was the right thing to do.

While getting into the car I accidentally (I promise) spilled my drink all over Doug's front car seat. He was freaking out. Then he said, "well that's what I get for trying to talk you into not paying for your meal."

Doug is a good guy, but like a lot of us he saw an opportunity to get something the easy way and forgot himself. I hope that I always remember myself and obey both the written law and the spiritual law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home