Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I'm not funny

I read through some of my old blog entries from last July. Let me just tell you that they're funny, you should be reading them instead of this in fact. I went through this phase where I wrote about funny things that happened to me instead of about my life (because my life is in fact BORING!) I think that it is funny that I waited a whole week until Saturday to add another entry.

This Saturday seems to be a lot better then last Saturday. I have a book for one thing, and I've had a lot to do aside from that too. So things are going great with Holly. We really communicate well I think, and we're learning to communicate even better the more we spend time together. We spent the last 2 afternoons together. I seriously hope that I make her feel good about herself because she is amazing. I think I do so no worries.

Did I ever mention that she likes Halo? I must have told my roomate one too many times because he seemed annoyed. He is basically anti social and plays video games all the time so the idea of a girl that likes Halo is cool to him, except that she likes me! Mwahahahaha!

So my roomate Ben thinks that Mike (my other roomate) needs to lower his standards for the girls he dates. He says that "they're not in his league." I have to laugh because I think it's just mean. I'd like to think that any girl is within reach if a guy is decent enough for her. I told Ben that I "don't think that Holly is in my league, and look how good things are going for us." So hopefully Mike doesn't do what Ben thinks he should do and lower his standards. Ben has his own set of issues .... I THINK I'M GOSSIPING! Ok just pretend you never heard (or read) this ok?

Not funny at all, I quit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home