Saturdays are boring
So I'm sitting at work contemplating the meaning of Saturdays. It is by far the most boring work day of my week. I remember a time when Saturdays were the most fun of all the days to work. I had friends that I sat by and we had so much fun that is was as if I weren't at work at all. But they all either quit, changed their schedules, or got forced to sit somewhere else. Now I just sit all alone for 8 hours hoping I can make it.
It reminds me of this time when my roomate and I both had to go to work (we work at the same place.) He looked at me as if he had this brilliant idea and said, "Hey why don't you stab me with a fork, then I won't have to go to work." I replied, "but then I'd still have to go, that's not fair." He thought about it for a second and then said, "I know, we'll stab each other at the same time, and then neither one of us will have to go to work today." Yeah that was funny. We didn't stab each other though, :( sad because we had to go to work. But at least we didn't have to go to the hospital.
So it's 3:51 and my shift ends at 5:30. Hopefully I'll get off early. I think I'm really ancy today because I get to see Holly again tonight. Not like it's been that long since I've seen her, but I'm always excited to be with her. I will do you all a favor and I won't go off on a Holly tangent. I'm sure you've heard it all before.

1 Comments:
Sometimes the overwhelming desire to knaw off your hand in order to get out of work got to me when I was working at a call center. Now I enjoy Saturdays, I spend time with my family and feel guilty for not studying.
Post a Comment
<< Home