Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Road trip

I just got back from my 4 day road trip with Holly last night. It was so much fun. We went up to Corvallis Oregon. We stopped in Twin Falls to hang out with some of Holly's buddies and then dropped off Holly's friend in Baker City Oregon. We ended up in Corvallis late Thursday night and crashed. Holly wanted to visit with one of her old best friends Katie. Holly stayed in Katie's dorm and I stayed in Brad's (Katie's boyfriend) dorm.

Friday we went to breakfast and then the beach. We tossed a frisby around and had a great time there. We had fish for dinner and it then drove back and went bowling that night. Saturday we went skiing (my first time). That was a lot of fun. Saturday night we just crashed and watched a movie. Sunday was spent driving back.

I had a lot of fun with Holly all weekend. She drove a lot and I found out just how reliable she really is. I'd do it again in a heart beat. I feel like I left in this universe but somewhere along the way stepped through a portal to some parallel universe where everything is better for me, and the same for everybody else. Does that make sense? I feel more confidant, less worried, and just better overall.

So if you're not feeling good and you want to feel better take my prescription: Take a road trip with someone really great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home