Sitting here with Holly
So I'm sitting here on Marcus's computer while Holly is on my computer doing some things. I hate to sound stupid, so I won't say anything more... ok I'm just happy to be with her, stupid huh? Tell me it's stupid, just tell me. hahaha sorry I'm in a weird mood and other then the typos I am not editing this so please bare that in mind when you consider me for the nobel prize for blogs.
So I'm going on a road trip up to Oregon with Holly next week. She has a friend that is stowing away for most of the way. Is that crazy, scary or maybe both? I was reflecting the other day and I first went out with Holly on the 11th of January. That means I've known her for just over one month. It feels like longer, but when I thought about it we have gotten to know each other rather quickly. I feel like we've known each other for a long time. Do any of you get that? I mean do you feel like things have been rushed but still ok? Ok let me rephrase that because things don't feel rushed, at least not until I look at a calender and see how short a time it really has been.
Anyways I am wondering what you think about all of this. That is all 1 or 2 of you who actually read my blog.

1 Comments:
Good for you! That's pretty much the same as my relationship with Teresa. I feel like I've known her since I was a kid. We've been married four years, and it feels like forever (in the good way) and also I can't believe it's been four years! Didn't we get married just last week?
Boy, the way you were talking about how slow things were going, I thought you two had been dating for 6 months. Now I understand/remember the feeling.
Post a Comment
<< Home