No Jill here
So I got a call for Jill the other night at about two in the morning. Just so you know I don't know who Jill is either. My guess is that Jill is some girl that likes to go clubbing and give out my phone number as her fake number. She has many aliases and she attracts the worst kind of men because they never call any earlier then one in the morning, and you know that when a guy calls that late that he's got bad things on his mind. If any of you know Jill or Jen or whatever the heck her name is please tell her to stop giving out my number. ... I think it's official, I have an arch nemesis and her name is ... Jill or Jen ... or whatever!

3 Comments:
Sorry, Chuck, that was me...but I don't know why guys are calling!?
Sorry, I must have gotten the wrong blog, I was looking for Jill's blog.
you do have to admit that when i called you trying to pretend I was jen and then you called my mom back was wicked hilarious!
Nothing but love brotha!
Post a Comment
<< Home