Chicken nugget

So I found this chicken nugget in my car the other day. It got me to thinking that good things can happen in life, but not always when you expect them.
What actually happened is that the night before I went to a movie with my friend Tanya. We went to Wendys for some food first and I got chicken nuggets. I didn't finish them all so she put them in her purse for me to eat during the movie. I never actually finished them during the movie and so she stuffed them inbetween my parking break and my seat.
So the next night I was at Tanya's again avoiding some people and we watched this show where this guy took a camera and a knife into the desert and survived for 7 days. when I got in my car to head home I found the chicken nugget and I was thinking of making a documentary of how to survive in my car for 7 minutes.

1 Comments:
Long live the Chicken nugget!!
Post a Comment
<< Home