Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, January 13, 2006

This is a first!

So I got asked out by this girl (Holly) that I met in passing a few months ago at a c.e.s. fireside I sang at. She called me and asked me to go with her to a hockey game. I was totally caught off guard but I said yes. I remembered her from the fireside because our mutual friend (Kathryn) introduced us and I remember that I thought she was really cute. I remember it distinctly because I said something kind of stupid. I said, "You look familiar, do I know you?" Then I paused and said, "Wait I take that back I don't think you look familiar, I think I just want you too." Anyways I didn't mean to pull a line, but you have to admit that it was kind of good.

Anyways we went to a hockey game and had a good old time. I was so nervous before hand, but I ended up having a great first date. In fact I honestly think it was the best first date I've ever had. I'm definetely going out with her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home