Slap in the face
It's amazing that even though it's over with Hilarie and I'm ok with it she can still piss me off. We had a long txting conversation tonight. At first I thought she was missing me. As we went along more and more I realized that she was probably just bored. It's flattering isn't it? She told me about how she signed up for active duty and how excited she was that she chose to do it and felt like Heavenly Father wanted her to do this and so it was for the best.
Before I rant please understand I'm happy I'm not with her any more. I am, so the following rant will seem a bit odd to say the least.
I kind of took this whole happy I'm glad things worked out the way they did (as in, "glad I'm not with you") as a slap in the face. She is so excited about the military, I just felt like she didn't want to be with me. It didn't hurt me, like I said I'm ok with not being with her, but hearing that someone is so damn happy things didn't work out ... well hell it's a damn slap in the face don't you think?
She said I was a good man and deserved somebody better then her. I agree that I deserve someone different then her, better is a silly way of putting it though. She deserves someone different then me, probably in a uniform. I think better then is such a silly way of putting things. People are all pretty well equal in my opinion, just different. To me it's not a matter of better or not, just different. Anyways trying to console me just annoyed me.
I'm running out of juice. I'm glad I'm not with her, and obviously doing very well. I know the entry from last night was kind of depressing but I'm making progress. Ok, I feel better now.
I ended asking her when she got the bonus. She forgot she even owed me money. I reminded her promptly and she may get it to me sooner. When I do get it, I'm throwing a huge party! It's a Chuck's still a "bachelor party".
You're all invited ... k, maybe not all of you since I'm not sure who all reads this.

3 Comments:
Woohoo!!! Cyber-stalking pays off for the Jimmer!
is there gonna be strippers????? ;)
Chuck that is retarded!!!! I can't believe her! For sure make sure you get your money back!
Post a Comment
<< Home