bitter
It isn't a good taste, does anybody really like bitter as a flavor? I'm feeling very bitter at the moment, and a lot lately. I could elaborate but this isn't the place to talk about past hurts ... or maybe it is.
I'll start with facebook, I love it for staying in touch with friends and stuff, but it kills me when I see douche bags with happy little families. Drives me nuts, it's like ... how the hell did they manage that? It baffles me, but who knows why things work out like they do really?
I had a family party the week before last. It was touchy, I won't elaborate but it makes me mad when I think about un normal my family is. I love them all, that's probably the hardest part is being in the middle and just wanting every thing to work out. I guess I just hate seeing my family hurt.
My thoughts are completely random tonight. I'm just frustrated, work didn't help much today. I'm being micro managed in a lot of ways and it's frustrating me. Normally it's not too bad but today irritated me.
I ended up skipping fhe and just coming home because I felt like I'd have bitten someone's head off. I got stuck home but it all kind of worked out since I'm currently quite content.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home