Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Not enough bells and whistles

I was helping my buddy with his blog tonight (he had some scripting issues), and I realized just how plain my blog is. He has music and slide shows of his pics on his ... hell mine doesn't even have pictures anymore. I'm thinking this poor blog of mine has become very neglected and I might have to spice it up. That is for all 2 or 3 of you that actually read it. Any ideas would be appreciated.

There after writing that I added some music to my blog. If you'll go to Bob's blog you'll see that I had to tweak mine a bit to make it fit, but it looks pretty nice I think. Some of my favorite songs, hope you enjoy. I'm sure Jaci will be the first to notice.

7 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jim said...

First!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Oh, and the cool thing about playlist.com is that you can browse through your cache afterward and keep the song!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jaci said...

Of course I noticed! Love it!!! I don't know about suggestions, I think my blog is pretty plain as well.
Glad you finally updated the blog as well!!! Keep writing!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Lacey said...

Meh my blog is "boring" then too. I only have pics in the posts...I am too lazy to make those slideshow things or one of those music things...lol.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger The-Doug.com said...

Mine is still better Chuck! lol
The music is cool.. I need to fix mine so the scroll bar shows.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Kellee said...

your blog is boring! :) it totally needs pictures and maybe a new cool background. you've had the green forever. you should go to like pyzam or something and make it more custom. Something that just screams CHUSO!

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger The-Doug.com said...

Did you reject my comment?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home