Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Am I there yet?


Once again due to the request of Jaci I am writing again. I just haven’t thought to write, and don’t know what I’d write. Well not a whole lot of new stuff is going on. I’m not dating anybody really. Dating feels like it is going well just because I’m actually trying a bit, even if I haven’t been on an actual date in a while. I have to say I’ve been itching for a good kiss lately. I even had a dream I kissed one of my best friends Jaci last night. It was a good dream.

I’m trying to think of what else is going on. I’m going to be an uncle for the 7th time today. They’re inducing labor on my sister in law. I have said this is my year and I hope that means I’ll have some dating success. So far things are ok, although there is nothing significant to speak of really. Lately I swear I just want to kiss someone. I haven’t had a good kiss in a long time, at least not from somebody new.

My life has been pretty mundane. I work and chill at home most of the time. I’m working on getting a schedule change so I’ll have the weekends off. If I’m really lucky I might get a 3 day weekend which would be sweet.

Not sure what else to say Jaci, it’s good to know you love me enough to force me to write. One of these days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home