Hiding
I have had a lot of things to hide from in my life. I’ve realized that I have a lot of dreams where there are bad guys to get away from, and I always seem to find a great spot to hide, even if I am still very scared. Wow, I thought to myself today as I was thinking of that. I think I do that in real life too. I am afraid of facing a lot of things, and instead of facing them I hide.
This year is my year though, and that means change. I am going to face my fears and move out of the safety zones in my life. I want to move forward this year, more so then ever before. No matter what trials or heart break are there, I’m planning on pushing through. That’s not to say that I won’t get discouraged, cause I’m sure I will.
So I think this whole hiding thing has some roots in my childhood. It makes me wonder what I was hiding from back then. At any rate I think that in the future I’ll just face my demons head on. When I say that I’m totally thinking of die hard, Bruce Willis always seems to handle the bad guys well. I wanna be like that, only metaphorically speaking.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home