Chuck's Blog

On occasion I have something to say.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Things are going well


I went on two dates this last weekend. They were both very fun. I have been out with one of them twice now and she is a lot of fun. I got lined up with another by a friend. I could sleep the night after the blind date because I couldn’t get her out of my head. I haven’t had that happen in a long time. I got positive feedback from the person who lined us up and I’m going to ask her out. She’s beautiful and has a great sense of humor. I’m really looking forward to getting to know her. I feel really good about the whole thing.

So things are going well. I’m just hoping they keep on doing so, I think they will and that’s not even forced optimism.


I only just remembered that the night after meeting the girl from the blind date I had a dream that the woman I had a crush on for years and years confessed her love to me and wanted to be with me, but guess what? I totally chose the other girl instead. I hope that's a good sign. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home