Great speech
I had this great speech planned, but I lost it some how. Ok it wasn’t a speech but it was this great conglomeration of an epiphany of thought that I had on the way home tonight. I mean it started with watching this movie about love and what not, then I thought even though I feel like crap so often lately that I have had an excellent week. Well that’s the beginning to something great. When I think of that amazing woman I want to marry I draw a blank in so many ways, it’s quite sad. But tonight I thought about her and had some hope, it was like this light went on in my head and I am charged up by it. It is awesome. When you get that peaceful feeling it’s so much easier to define what should be done in your life. I mean on the trip home I thought about certain things and people and how that affected that peace and lots of things felt good, but other people and things didn’t. It’s like it was this perfect pool of water and you can put some things in without making any ripples, but other things cause ripples that ruin the perfectness that is the pool of peace. Well, that was a stretch but you get the point. Wow, that peaceful feeling is sure great. I meant to write this all down the second I got home when it was fresh on my mind but my roommate needed my help with something and I got so tired I feel like I could passss ………………………. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home