The movies
I watched Spiderman 2 at my dad’s house today. It’s an ok movie, although I totally prefer Batman. At any rate at the end of Spiderman 2 Mary Jane gives Peter this speech about being in love and all that. It was a total cheesey moment and I have to say I don’t believe in those kinds of speeches or moments. It made me think of a certain person who over dramatizes things to the point that it could make anybody sick. It’s like she has paraphrased every line from every movie she’s ever seen and tried to make it her own, only it never really matches the moment.
I am glad real life isn’t like the movies. I think I’d go nuts if life was really this dramatic. I think that’s one of the reasons I laugh so much at the movies, because I totally can’t relate to them, especially romantically speaking, because chick flicks don’t happen in real life. It’d be nice if it did though.
Anywho, those are my thoughts for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home