26 and freaking out
So apparently it has been a while since I’ve kissed any one because I keep on dreaming about kissing different girls. It’s kind of funny because so far it has been a different girl every time.
I was running errands yesterday and there is this song that totally caught my attention. Fields of gold … or something like that, there is this line “feel her body rise when you kiss her mouth.” It totally got that whole thing on my mind. It’s not so much the kissing thing as it is just having someone. I am dating and everything but I don’t like anybody a ton. I don’t dislike anybody either. It’s kind of funny.
I drove up to my brothers last night to see my new baby niece. I was using the restroom and I looked in to the mirror and thought “how old am I?” It occurred to me that I’m 26 now. That used to seem old! Jason was 26 when I met him and that was old! Now I’m 26 and I was freakin out about it. I mean I guess it makes sense that I’m that old. I’ve been alive for a long time you know, 26 years to be exact. But, well it just catches me off guard how old I am sometimes.
Can anybody relate to this?

1 Comments:
I can totally relate! I didn't freak out on my birthday, but now when I look in the mirror closely, I am starting to see signs of aging, and my hands to me are starting to look older.
Post a Comment
<< Home